How did you learn about GTAW?

• 2 weeks later...

An advert posted today on my Warcraft server's forum today, actually.  I tried to get into GTAV roleplay a while back, but that's around the time an update an update to the game crippled the Rage plugin, so I sorta gave up on it.  I was excited to see that GTAV RP is not only alive and well but also has an active community.  I'm glad to be here and look forward to future roleplay with y'all!

• 3 weeks later...

I randomly met @BigDoubleOG on CS:GO when I was talking shit over voicechat. We realized we were both Dutch and he added me as a friend. Two months later he asked if I owned GTA:V and if I know what roleplaying is. Been roleplaying for about half my life on several platforms including SA:MP for like 10 years, so I was immediately sold. Very happy this random encounter occurred because I'm actually super hooked on the server ?

• Applaud 1

I often watch Germans playing GTAV via Twitch and as I received my new computer, I instantly bought GTAV and downloaded RageMP. 

Due to the fact that I am not a fan of voice roleplay at all, I looked after text-based roleplay servers and found GTA World. 

And I will surely stay a while since GTAW is similar to a roleplay server on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas where I played a long time.

I would often randomly search for GTA V multiplayer mods, and at the time there wasn't any that actually existed as yet. The ones which would show up were only in development, I think mainly FiveM. And at the time it honestly felt like it was never going to happen, then eventually several platforms popped up. I decided to hop on to GT-MP, and I ended up trying out other servers but they were very buggy and I wasn't a fan of Voice RP. A quick Google search to find other servers to try out brought me here, and I pretty much ended up playing here only.