How did you learn about GTAW?

8 hours ago, Nova68725 said:

Oh yeah I remember you getting banned for trying to get soupiest banned for script fishing when all in all you we're the one who made the script and you we're the one who was using it, good times! Glad you're back around, I do enjoy RPing with you most of the times ~ Satanic Chicken

Spoiler

Oh yeah, don't forget about the time, you literally just bent the story your way, to make it look like how you think it went, and never looked at it from my perspective? Never snitched on anyone specifically if you must know, but hey, obviously you know better than me? Since you were the one who was chatting with all the admins about that situation? right? Oh, wait, nah, it wasn't you. But hey, let's not talk about this situation on here and go off topic. Also, they banned me because I DIDN'T tell them who was using the scripts.

(FYI, never snitched on Soupiest, EVER, you guys just assumed that, and never actually went ahead and contacted me, don't forget, some of those admins hated me, so if they told you something else, obviously they'll try to shit on me.)

But going back on topic... Chicken, how did you learn about GTA:W? :o

Edited by XanX
11 hours ago, XanX said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh yeah, don't forget about the time, you literally just bent the story your way, to make it look like how you think it went, and never looked at it from my perspective? Never snitched on anyone specifically if you must know, but hey, obviously you know better than me? Since you were the one who was chatting with all the admins about that situation? right? Oh, wait, nah, it wasn't you. But hey, let's not talk about this situation on here and go off topic. Also, they banned me because I DIDN'T tell them who was using the scripts.

(FYI, never snitched on Soupiest, EVER, you guys just assumed that, and never actually went ahead and contacted me, don't forget, some of those admins hated me, so if they told you something else, obviously they'll try to shit on me.)

But going back on topic... Chicken, how did you learn about GTA:W? :o

In November from my IRL brother.

• 3 months later...