How did you learn about GTAW?

I watched GreekGodX play some GTAV Voice Roleplay, I loved the content he produced, wanted to try it out myself, without voice though, signed up for FiveRP.. learnt what ERP was.. (that's a whole different story..), then that community was becoming, less and less attractive because of details we won't get into.. and in the end, FiveRP was bought out by GTA:W. So here we is.

43 minutes ago, XanX said:

I watched GreekGodX play some GTAV Voice Roleplay, I loved the content he produced, wanted to try it out myself, without voice though, signed up for FiveRP.. learnt what ERP was.. (that's a whole different story..), then that community was becoming, less and less attractive because of details we won't get into.. and in the end, FiveRP was bought out by GTA:W. So here we is.

Oh yeah I remember you getting banned for trying to get soupiest banned for script fishing when all in all you we're the one who made the script and you we're the one who was using it, good times! Glad you're back around, I do enjoy RPing with you most of the times ~ Satanic Chicken