How did you learn about GTAW?

I'm not sure exactly but I guess I finnaly have a decent enough computer to run it and so I noticed a discussion on LSRP about them moving to RAGEMP. I checked for any text based servers and saw this server is the only one since I dont like voice based servers, cringe as fuck.

I joined the community and saw lots of familiar faces from my time on RCRP and LSRP, decided to give it a shot and I'm enjoying it so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do a lot of roleplay in SAMP and MTA. I wanted to get back into roleplay after a long hiatus so I decided to try some of the GTA V servers. After some research GTA World just seemed like the logical option to go with based on my preferences. (It being text only is a big preference for me.)

On 4/2/2018 at 2:30 AM, Nervous said:

Question is in the title - How did you learn about us?

We recently had a massive amount of new players, and while I suspect many of you have been talking around about us (and I thank you for that!), I am very curious to know all our potential source of new players.

We'll soon be adding a new question to the application, which, as you guessed, will be the same as this thread. However in order to get an answer for current players, I decided to create this thread 🙂

I found out about this server, by doing a google search for text only servers for fivem. When searchers came up, GTAW came up. I went onto the website thinking this could be the fivem server I been looking for, unto it turns out it's a RAGEMP server. In the end I applied for the server, failed lots of times but at last made it into the server IIRC, 1/2 weeks ago.