How did you learn about GTAW?

The Great Migration of 1932 - the FiveRP empire had fallen after the GTMP front line was breached forcing working class citizens to ship off to  GTAW, France in search of greener pastures - booked at the border after missing the automatic check-in period leaving me needing to fill out the post-war application.

Shoutout "peak hours" being 60 players crammed in Mirror Park's plaza. 

A good friend of mine named PUB Deuce told me about GTA:World while we were playing a SAMP server that he managed, I was bored that day so I decided to put it in an application for my character and I never came back to check it until a few weeks later. I went IG for a few hours to explore around and I really enjoyed it, so I decided to play it everyday whenever I could, and here I am now.

My friends Bircher, Williams, Bartman told me about GTA W existing one day, cos MTA:SA pretty much died out in terms of "Text-Based English Heavy RP". So I signed up to the forums in 2019, logged in maybe once or twice but found myself having a home here this year when I got into it more, with my real life friend who also plays it cos I told him about it.

And I don't regret it one bit. Lovely server. Lovely staff. Lovely people. Also found a sh*t ton of players from an old MTA community I was part of for 6 years, on here, so that makes it even better. ^_^

(The beautiful people I encountered here, today, from days past on MTA:SA: @TNG, @Pogis@Shaderz, @gopnik1919, @Tbattle, @Heaton @Rauf @Humour)

Edited by Wynters
  • Upvote 1