How did you learn about GTAW?

• 3 weeks later...

I stopped playing SAMP roleplay in 2013 (LSRP), then GTA V released in 2014, completely stopped playing the SAMP.

Got bored of the GTA Online, got bunch of news of GTA V multiplayer mod (fivem, ragemp, etc) in 2018, I kinda missed the roleplay environment, then decided to look for an RP server specifically text server.

Here I am now.

First heard about it on reddit and saved it somewhere to check later, then had it recommended to me by friends (they're currently not RPing in GTA at all).

Tbh I originally didn't expect to find a capable RP community on GTA V, my impression at the time was that text RP the way I knew it had died out in the GTA universe altogether.

Much like veeryaa above me, I got bored of GTA Online pretty quickly — wasn't too immersive with all the RPGs, orbital cannons and other stuff for me. So, my idea was to find a light RP community that would provide me with that lost ambient immersion, but I was still aiming to join some more or less "cops & robbers" kinda server.

But hey, pretty glad to learn that GTA World offered pretty high standards of roleplaying, didn't take long for me to get hooked on it again. ?