How did you learn about GTAW?

I have been looking for a server to play on RageMP and FiveM since around mid-2019, I found RageMP back in November I think it was buy as I mostly prefer to play with my friends I left as I was alone. Now around 3 months ago we decided to ditch a SAMP server which me and around 6 7 friends were playing for nearly 3 years and we decided to move to RageMP in which we wanted to open a group but we just went separate ways. We are still a good amount of people which are still connected around.

39 minutes ago, Bruce002 said:

I have been looking for a server to play on RageMP and FiveM since around mid-2019, I found RageMP back in November I think it was buy as I mostly prefer to play with my friends I left as I was alone. Now around 3 months ago we decided to ditch a SAMP server which me and around 6 7 friends were playing for nearly 3 years and we decided to move to RageMP in which we wanted to open a group but we just went separate ways. We are still a good amount of people which are still connected around.

What are you on about..? I invited you to play here a couple of months back?

Used to play on Valhalla RP (Heavy Text RP) on SA:MP back in the day and had LOADS of fun! (LSPD, FBI, Mafia and Motorcycle Club Faction Characters as well as some time as a GameMaster (Player Support) and a Level 3 Admin)

I recently signed up for a RDR2 RP community that has a server still in development (voice based) and I realised that I actually prefer text based RP way more. With all the time I have stuck at home at the moment, I looked into a text based RP for GTAV. Found you guys, realised that the community looked awesome and the level of detail was amazing, signed up, wrote about 2-3000 words worth of whitelist application (sorry for the long read support team :P), got accepted, looking forward to jumping on tonight! ? 

Edited by Necro
Typo