What's the best character-story that you've heard that was actually true?

nardo

1 minute ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Seriously, someone went in active and lost an apartment full of that?

It's never inactivity, it's bans. But yes. And it's hilarious and stupidly unbelievable when and if you're told about it IC.

44 minutes ago, LICE said:

I think buying an apartment and finding a nuclear arsenal worth of weapons inside qualifies as mind blowing.

I had the same experience a year and a half ago when I bought my apartment from someone else, but I called the owner and gave him back the guns, my character doesn't like guns.

I once RP'd as a crackhead named "Krzyzstof Ryn", based on a real-life neighborhood crackhead named Krzyzstof Ryn. A pathological lying crackhead that steals toonies from two-year old children in baby-strollers, fills vodka bottles with water and sells them, and also lies about their parents passing away, 100 times a month, to panhandle money off of people.

That was a story that was actually true.

Edited by DLimit
13 hours ago, DLimit said:

I once RP'd as a crackhead named "Krzyzstof Ryn", based on a real-life neighborhood crackhead named Krzyzstof Ryn. A pathological lying crackhead that steals toonies from two-year old children in baby-strollers, fills vodka bottles with water and sells them, and also lies about their parents passing away, 100 times a month, to panhandle money off of people.

That was a story that was actually true.

Cool. 

One of my characters was racist towards some Japanese guy since she was Korean - he didn't understand what my char was saying. Later on he tried to mug my char outside my char's apartment while she had a helmet on. When he found out it was my char he got on his knee's and apologised for trying to mug me then asked me on a date.

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that.

• Wuhtah locked this topic