Underground Raves - RP Opportunities

Welsh

Hi,

My main avatar is a DJ and what I am looking to develop is something outside of the usual club/bars in world.

As I mentioned is a DJ (I have been booked for some player owner businesses) 

But what I want to do is create some different RP scenarios other then the usual stuff, centralised around the night life/clubs etc.

I want him to host underground/secret raves with a boombox around the county, in Mountains, Tunnels etc.

I think it would be a great way to generate RP, not just the event itself, but the prep work - looking for a location, "supplies", alcohol etc

Also, there is the additional potential RP Generation with interaction with Law Enforcement or Fire/Medical too.

So basically I have two questions:

1) Would it be OK to organise this kind of RP Generating Scenarios 

2) If 1) is Yes, am I able to utilise the /cim feature to "place" posters around the city?

Thank you.

Like the response above said, there's nothing wrong with using your cim's and hosting your own parties. It's not prohibitied. It's actually bringing a new way of RP and environment. I would like  to see something like this going on around.    

23 minutes ago, thelostart22 said:

You could also create a flyer through the note system and have friends or hired personal to distribute them, may it be hand to hand or on parked cars.

Sounds interesting, are we allowed to put a link in the note that leads to a design of a flyer that I designed for the event(s)? 

1 minute ago, TotalDeeJay said:

How does the note system work? Not something I've used or seen?

It's relatively simple. Once you get an image made (assuming that's what you want to use, you give the note a name and then under content, paste an imgur link to the image and it'll display when you /useitem or /shownote. Would be perfect for this type of thing, and honestly, I'd love to see it and come to one of these raves.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, Codac said:

It's relatively simple. Once you get an image made (assuming that's what you want to use, you give the note a name and then under content, paste an imgur link to the image and it'll display when you /useitem or /shownote. Would be perfect for this type of thing, and honestly, I'd love to see it and come to one of these raves.

Awesome thanks for the info 

• Upvote 1