Carrying people and giving them a piggyback ride.

$Tiffany$

It is a bit awkward when you need an admin to come revive someone or help them up because they were wounded from gunshot wounds (pretty sure you cannot /helpup if the person has been shot - but this might have been changed.) Ruins the immersion a bit to have to wait for an admin instead of just going. 

Even if this specific command isn't added, I would like to see something similar to it added for roleplay situations! I would just see it slightly becoming powergamed and having an issue where forum reports come up saying "A 23 year old girl tried to carry a 40 year old man." 

Also with bugs/glitches that could happen of forcing someone to be carried - I would want a command to accept the piggyback/carry and such. 

On 7/4/2021 at 5:44 PM, Wuhtah said:

I would just see it slightly becoming powergamed and having an issue where forum reports come up saying "A 23 year old girl tried to carry a 40 year old man." 

I'm not sure how that would be powergaming, do people genuinely still have the "all women are weaker than men" mindset?

OT: I only support this suggestion for carrying wounded people. The "piggybacking" is just cringe imo.

Edited by PeopleKind
  • Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic