Inventory overhaul

Outworld

Short description: Rework the inventory

Detailed description:

Rework the inventory so it's actually an interactive window, displaying all you have in a glance with actual images.

Dropping, stashing, giving, storing in nearby assets and etc should be all done through clicking (and dragging, maybe?) in this new single inventory system. 

I'm not good with designs but looking at other games the most basic thing is to have your stuff in the middle or left side of the screen and what you're accessing, (in our case: vicinity, cars, houses, another player's inventory, etc) would be on the right.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Having a single system to use and manage items is the way. The clothing and garage buying menus have gone through a overhaul, I'd say it's time to have a better inventory. The current 'i' inventory should go and so should the /inv one that prints in chat what items you have, that's old stuff.

Additional information: N/A

Edited by Outworld
  • Applaud 1

I wouldn't mind a new system being done but I don't want /inv, /items, or any of the text stuff to go. I use the text way, not the menus or any of that. It's old school sure but I'm used to it, it works, why get rid of it?

Yeah I feel if a pawnshop can have a nice sleek menu then why not inventories for cars, homes, and personal belongings. Would be nice to also have the option for the text-based way since the information is concise and condensed compared to a nice little interface.