[UCP] Ability to cancel requests

Pretty straightforward suggestion. Allow users to cancel their own lease/property/vehicle requests in the event they change their mind, switch character paths, etc. This will help the queue rather than someone leaving their request submitted with just a cancellation request in the extra messages, waiting for an Admin to respond to the new message. In some cases things come up that were unplanned IRL and this is just an easy way to take care of the issue without needing further Admin intervention on UCP. I think it would benefit PM as well.

Edited by Lumiere
  • Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Wuhtah said:

As a PM member - this truly isn't needed. A comment saying 'not pursuing anymore' isn't that hard.

It's also not hard to add this in, I'd imagine. What would it harm? It's not like some massive development is needed for this to work. Plus, it will free up the queue much faster than waiting for a PM member to clear it. Work smarter, not harder.

Edited by - Alfie -
11 hours ago, - Alfie - said:

It's also not hard to add this in, I'd imagine. What would it harm? It's not like some massive development is needed for this to work. Plus, it will free up the queue much faster than waiting for a PM member to clear it. Work smarter, not harder.

There is no 'queue' - sure, we work on the ones that have been sitting there the longest, but we are constantly going through all of them to read/comment on. Developers are currently working on other things that require more time and that is 100% needed/wanted on the UCP side. I rather have them continue their hardwork/volunteer work helping other administrators and giving us useful tools in the long run. Perhaps this could be revisited, but it truly isn't needed. It's not hard to @ someone in the PM discord to have your request denied upon request either.

• 1 month later...