What's the funniest situation on GTA:W that you've experienced?

nardo

Roughly a week or two after joining GTAW, my character was hit by an SUV while crossing the street. The driver immediately got out and helped, so much as calling emergency services and summoning bystanders for aid. Eventually both police and EMS arrived to help.

The hilarious part was his choice of parking and the consequences - because he had left his car parked in the road, people turning the corner would routinely ram into his parked SUV. After twelve or so collusions in the span of twenty minutes, I was struggling to keep a straight face in what should have been a very serious scene.

On a separate occasion, my character spoke with several lifeguards at the beach before going for a swim. Afterwards, she left the water further down the beach to get some food.

Roughly half an hour later, she returned to find the lifeguards, police, and TWO helicopters frantically searching for a lost swimmer. They recognized her as the missing swimmer when she offered to share some of the food she'd purchased.

So, now she never goes to the beach to swim.

Edited by DasFroggy
  • Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2

Long time ago, on Andrew "Arrow" Rivera, my character was hiding from officers that were searching for him over a potential kidnapping that occurred in the area, as a local reported that a "Native had kidnapped another Native". Arrow, being innocent from this act while also being known as a violent criminal in the area, had to trek it through the valleys and mountains with an AK-47 in his hand, as he already had a warrant for his arrest and was being targeted by two other Natives that wanted him dead. It felt like a Che Guevara scene, as helicopters were hovering over his head while he was hiding under trees. After ten minutes of hiking and hiding under several trees... he decides to sit under a tree, with the AK-47 in his hand. A random woman, in a black motorcycle, drives up to him, in the middle of nowehere... we're talking a random patch of green land away from most roads. He stands up, aims the firearm at her. They stare at each other for ten seconds, with zero words being spoken, before driving away... no words were spoken and no shots were fired. He ran off, paranoid, for his life. He got away.

Thought it was funny, at the time.

Edited by DLimit

Another scene, on my illegal Mexican migrant character, he was selling water bottles and peanut bars throughout Harmony and Sandy Shores. He came across a woman, on the side of the road, and had successfully sold a water bottle and peanut bar to her. An S.D. vehicle parks behind the duo and reports that there's "suspicious activity". They turn on the sirens. My character would be deported if he were to ever be ID'd, so he peddled away on his dirt-bike, traveling through the cactus-infested desert with the vehicle behind him. After five whole minutes of chasing him, the vehicle crashed right into a ditch and all I could hear was "FUCK!".

My heart was racing, in real life. It literally felt likewas moments away from being deported over selling a water bottle and peanut bar to a woman on the side of the road. It was INTENSE.

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic