[Aurum] Aurum Celebrates Pride Month

5 hours ago, DLimit said:

Username: Bundlez85

Comments: Focus more on producing energy than supporting a mental illness for fame.

Username: Bigwig

Comments: You really have no idea how it all works. The fact that you used their energy to make that comment says it all.

1 minute ago, JayO said:

Comments: You really have no idea how it all works. The fact that you used their energy to make that comment says it all.

Comments: They suck up to this disease to make money? Devil tings.

1 minute ago, DLimit said:

Comments: They suck up to this disease to make money? Devil tings.

Comments: They have made literally nothing from expressing their opinion. 

4 minutes ago, JayO said:

Comments: They have made literally nothing from expressing their opinion. 

Comments: Bull fucking shit. Politicians have hands in them pockets. They work with corruption and are corruption.

• Thanks 1

Comments: Bull fucking shit. Politicians have hands in them pockets. They work with corruption and are corruption.

Comments: Yes because producing energy and fuel is corruption. I love your thinking behind this. I think you should refrain from making a further idiot of yourself, or keep going so everyone can have a good laugh.

6 minutes ago, JayO said:

Comments: Yes because producing energy and fuel is corruption. I love your thinking behind this. I think you should refrain from making a further idiot of yourself, or keep going so everyone can have a good laugh.

Comments: Nah, nah... they take bribes from politicians to push fourth the Sodomy agenda. Been in this world longer than you, battymon. I know how Politricks works.

Edited by DLimit

Comments: Nah, nah... they take bribes from politicians to push fourth the Sodomy agenda. Been in this world longer than you, battymon. I know how Politricks works.

Comments: Actually no, the government heavily restricts what they can do. Is it so hard to believe that they are actually one of the few legit companies out there? And for the whole "been in this world longer than you" yeah sure if you're 50+ 

I'll keep eating my popcorn watching you make a fool of yourself. Keep it up, it surely is quite entertaining.