Sirens keys

Swag

Short description: Give a choice to the keys of the sirens

Detailed description: Previously, it was possible to use the siren by pressing E and mute the siren by pressing X. In my opinion this is much more convenient than the new change and I would be happy if it was possible to give everyone a choice to choose which method to use, new or old ...

Commands to add: /sirenkeys(?)

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Will give everyone the opportunity to use the keys which suits to them.

1 hour ago, Swag said:

Short description: Give a choice to the keys of the sirens

Detailed description: Previously, it was possible to use the siren by pressing E and mute the siren by pressing X. In my opinion this is much more convenient than the new change and I would be happy if it was possible to give everyone a choice to choose which method to use, new or old ...

Commands to add: /sirenkeys(?)

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? Will give everyone the opportunity to use the keys which suits to them.

I don't think that the old method is physically possible within GTAW limits as the sirens have been entirely replaced. The old sirens simply aren't on the car anymore (that's why the engine sounds changed)

Edited by BjornV
7 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

As someone that uses a controller to drive, I agree with this in a way, I like the ability to change the siren tones, but perhaps allow us to map them to different keys?

Yup, I don't mind it either. Just let ua choose cause I really don't like the new system to be honest.