Radio Station Shout-outs

Here you can share you appreciation for a Radio station and forward thanks, advices or whatever to their owners!

Personally i'd like to thank the owner of station 9, Aegan Sea, for a really immersive experience of Turkish traditional music, cut with some radio gingles and hosts intervention which make it even more immersive! It matches my character so well. Sometimes the sound gets laggy and buggy for some hours which is a bummer and forces me to switch to another station but apart from that when it works fine it's just great!

Station 97 all the way. Best station out there with a collection of dimes in Rock, Pop and other genres over time. 😍

Also Vespucci FM 99.1 although the station unfortunately does not exist anymore. What made the station was less so the music with a general mainstream set as you might say, but moreso the factor of an actual radio host that regularly came up and discussed up-to-date news, trends and the likes on radio which makes the entire thing more lively than a simple playlist of only music that plays on repeat.

in 2020 i came on once and found the best smooth jazz station but it's gone now and as far as i can tell there are no more jazz stations

now i've found the following

• 145 90s hip-hop (no underground, only hits)
  • 153 various 60s-2000s rock and other classics
  • 155 mid 20th century music (sinatra and others)
  • 112 more rock both old and modern, loves to play skynyrd and not just their hits
  • 115 i believe plays only gta sa music
  • Wuhtah locked this topic