Character Design & Hiding behind Offensive Roleplay Rules

SCANDALOUZ

37 minutes ago, DLimit said:

You have fully-grown adults blasting 14 year old kids on the street and treat it like it's normal, but then complain about topics such as rape. We have torture, permitted, on this server... but not rape, which is only a sexualized form of torture.

In the end murder is a process that takes at worst 10-20 seconds if you're really bad at murdering people. Dead person /acceptdeath's and it's done.
Rape on other hand? bruh.

5 minutes ago, .George said:

In the end murder is a process that takes at worst 10-20 seconds if you're really bad at murdering people. Dead person /acceptdeath's and it's done.
Rape on other hand? bruh.

You still got witnesses, family members, friends, the suspect etc... that have to live with that trauma, in the end. It's still trauma. That's the whole point that I'm addressing.

When you put it as "RPing rape in detail", then I get your point. Let's move forward since we're derailing the topic on "using the offensive RP rule as a guise to hide behind consequences".

Edited by DLimit
26 minutes ago, DLimit said:

You still got witnesses, family members, friends, the suspect etc... that have to live with that trauma, in the end. It's still trauma. That's the whole point that I'm addressing.

When you put it as "RPing rape in detail", then I get your point. Let's move forward since we're derailing the topic on "using the offensive RP rule as a guise to hide behind consequences".

implying that literally any criminal actually rps the aftermath of killing someone

• Applaud 2
13 hours ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

Funny thing about consent is everyone has different limits of what they can and can't take. It's not about winning, it's about being comfortable. The rules exist for a reason, and if people "hide behind them" that's their decision.

The fact that we're at 12 pages when this should have been the end of the conversation right there, is actually somewhat hilarious to me.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 2
6 hours ago, DLimit said:

I still don't understand why homicide's permitted but not consensual rape in a mature game, such as this.

You could argue the same for pedophilia, beastiality, and necrophilia. However, they are banned for a good reason. On a server like this, there is no real reason for someone to rape another (just like with RPing pedophilia, beastialty and necrophilia). And don't give me that BS excuse of "character development." I have seen players role-play raping someone. Guess what? They didn't do it for character development. They did it to inflict a power fantasy on the other player. They did it to ruin someone else's RP. They did it because they can and wanted to. Simple as that. I am glad the admins have banned rape. Just because a game is mature does not mean you have to incorporate all the sick realities into it. We come here to play a game, not simulate the tragedies of real life. 

Edited by SweetDaffodil
5 hours ago, PeopleKind said:

implying that literally any criminal actually rps the aftermath of killing someone

nigga nobody knows HOW TO RP that shit honestly 🤣 its a difficult topic and a feeling you cant perfectly portray and if you do it wrong ur gonna hear sum shit, so sum niggas just dnt do it at all 😭

Edited by ZaE