Housing

The reason why property requests are currently closed is because (from what I have read) they are working on some adjustments, making some changes before they open it back up. I believe Nervous has responded somewhere explaining it in greater detail. It'll open back up whenever they finish the things they're working on.

Now... can you still buy properties? Yes, people still own some and sell them. Is it rare? Most likely.

https://forum.gta.world/en/forum/64-properties/

What else? On the UCP you will only (at least for now) see the apartments that are for sale, which are in the city. That's all that you can purchase from the server right now, the rest will have to go through the players.

Edited by dawpi

Adding to @dawpi and aiming specifically about your Paleto question- I have seen quite a few [BUYING] requests in the property section for housing/trailers in Paleto and all of those posts go months without any replies, if they get replies at all. It's pretty impossible to find actual houses/trailers in Paleto/Sandy/everywhere in between, unfortunately, at least right now.

Buy a Journey or Camper (RV) and park it somewhere- at least for now. Those have interiors in the back you can use as a small house.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic