Fix Business Robbery Rule Loopholes

SCANDALOUZ

1 hour ago, DasFroggy said:

Thank god. It was a special kind of frustrating having to pause a shift to do cash dropoffs.

Yeah it kind of solves the entire dilemma of poor robberies in general. Sure people will still be after phones and guns, but at least cash doesn't have to be worried about lol. Hell even fishing sales will now go directly into the bank.

Edited by Augusta
On 7/21/2021 at 1:04 AM, Stanty said:

Agreed.

I used to run 24/7 store and a few times my employees were robbed like that.

A few characters from Davis asked for admin's permission to rob my store and it was declined. Instead they waited outside for an employee to come outside to rob them. Obviously, knowing the employee would have cash since 24/7 workers receive $4,000 each hour.

That is completely ridiculous to me. If you require admin's permission to rob an employee inside the store, you should require the same permission to rob said employee when they leave their work place.

That's technically metagaming, knowing that people are paid cash. I had this too, Someone waited for me near the bank once, where I go to deposit money. "Somehow" they knew, that I was stacked.

Omg, 10000%!

Had this happened to me about 2 weeks ago. I was working with a friend at this LTD (Had a teleport interior, not sure how you call that) when some sketchy guy with a helmet walked in. Literally just walked in, looked around and walked out. I followed the dude out to make sure he wasn't up to anything. Guess what? The INSTANT I stepped out the door, I was robbed at gunpoint. That's just bullcrap. This guy obviously did not had the admin supervision to rob the place, but he knew he could rob me if I walked outside. 

This should just straight up not be allowed. That was easily the most bullcrap robbery I've ever seen on GTAW. And there's nothing I could've done about it. I wanted to report to guy so bad, but I couldn't because he technically broke no rules. As it stands now, robbery outside of a business is fair game and pretty much allowed. This needs to change.

My idea is for robberies outside of an opened business to just not be allowed, unless the RP escalated from somewhere else beforehand. Note that this should apply to robberies/muggings only. Fights and general arguments should still be allowed. It just doesn't make sense that you need admin approval to rob a business but you're free to rob someone standing 1 ft from the door of that same business without any admin supervision or anything.

Edited by ScarletRose
On 6/28/2021 at 7:13 PM, cracked said:

+1 +1 

If you can't rob the register inside, why can you rob the cashier /right outside/? Cameras most likely reach, doesn't make /any/ sense.

That's what bothers me about robbery RP too. They're usually robbing cashiers instead of the register, which is just pointless and stupid.

The whole robbery rule needs work to be hones.t

• 1 year later...