How to increase my laptop performance at RageMP

Hi-Targa

Hello, I really would like to know what can I do to increase my laptop performance at RageMP. I found it really hard to drive around while lagging so bad. I do not really lag while on foot but My game stutter while driver. Please give me solution and please no jokes I know I need a new PC but the PC parts are overpriced.

What kind of laptop do you have? Make and model work best, but if you have the specifications at least there's more basis of what sacrifices might be required. Specifically;

Processor

Memory

Graphics Card

Storage Type (SSD or HDD)

Can you run the game with no issues in GTA SP or GTA:O? Even though the following link (ref. below) is from 2017, it is something I followed at certain stages to push for a couple more FPS.

Or the following video, it's from 2020.

Edited by dawpi
14 minutes ago, dawpi said:

Can you run the game with no issues in GTA SP or GTA:O? Even though the following link (ref. below) is from 2017, it is something I followed at certain stages to push for a couple more FPS.

Or the following video, it's from 2020.

It's not ABOUT FPS that much. In this case, the memory etc gets full and so on, which causes the stutters. If it was actual FPS lag, the FPS would be constantly low, with these stutters, it stays fine whilst you're standing but drops low when you're moving, it's loading in more and more textures which put a big part of the performance on the CPU and RAM. The bottom video helped me very little, yes, I did stutter less whilst walking around, but in terms of FPS or the game running itself during driving, it didn't really boost it. Whilst the game has ran some time, moving around becomes even worse.

If you are using a semi-decent set-up, I can send you a tweak to settings, just give me a moment for it. I used it a while back and it honestly gave me a tiny bit better results. https://imgur.com/a/Bqhgyy7

Use it and see if it makes a difference. For me, after a format and cleaning the PC (the CPU and fans), the game ran smooth for about two-three weeks. The stutter issues then came back. I think it must've been holding the CPU cool for long enough to cool down all of the components but at some point it gets filled with dust etc, so, first thing of all, you should definitely clean the CPU (ESPECIALLY FOR LAPTOPS) try a format in general.

From what your saying it looks like something in the machine is bottlenecking, whether it be RAM, CPU or your GPU. What I'd suggest is use RageMP and when your experiencing the stuttering, open up task manager and look at the performance, you'll most likely see something sitting at 100% constantly, that is what is bottle necking.

If it's not this and you see no bottlenecks then it could be a faulty hard drive, I recently had a 2TB drive with my GTA on and it started stuttering and overall performing horribly, bare in mind I can plat at ultra with 100+ FPS, I changed the HDD for a new one and it worked fine. You can download something called SeaTools to test the health of your drive.

You

• 1 month later...