Add Bucks and Cougars to the map!

Koko

Cougars/Mountain lions are very common here in California, we have sightings very often and sometimes they even get loose into the city where the police department often has to respond to 1. Kill it, 2. have it tranquilized.

Supported. 

• Upvote 1

Good idea. But while we're at it, can we get more animals spawning in Sandy? I rarely see coyotes, and although they already spawn, it'd just

be nice if they spawned more often along with rabbits and maybe even chickens at least. +1 regardless.

8 minutes ago, GOBLIN said:

Good idea. But while we're at it, can we get more animals spawning in Sandy? I rarely see coyotes, and although they already spawn, it'd just

be nice if they spawned more often along with rabbits and maybe even chickens at least. +1 regardless.

I love responding to Coyote calls in Sandy. That'd be great, it makes sense that many would flock to towns to scavenge and sift through trash.

Same with the Zancudo River fishing spot. A lot of people routinely drop fish they dont want and when Coyotes appear there my Park Ranger explains that irresponsible people leave food behind that animals come to eat.

• Wuhtah locked this topic