If you could try another style of role-play, what would it be?

nardo

On 6/28/2021 at 3:09 PM, ScarletRose said:

Idk why, but I kinda want to make a homeless character. I just feel like that would be fun. 

Problem is, from what I've heard from other people who have played homeless/beggar characters... That RP gets ruined hella fast when overly generous people donate tens of thousands of dollars, cars, and apartments to you on the spot for absolutely no reason. I'm looking to get some long-term character development. Not to suddenly have an apartment, car, and stable job in less than a week.

I did this on LSRP and on GTA:W just for fun. Some of the most memorable times for me and my friends were when I was playing my homeless character. The ambience that add's to a RP scene to have a homeless guy show up on your block pushing his cart of cans looking to get his fix of crack for the day is out of this world! Would suggest the homeless RP to anyone! Can be a little lonely at times though, But I will say that I was pleasantly surprised once when I ran into another homeless person! There is actually a whole homeless enclave type area near mission row pd under the freeway. 

As for the donations, never had that happen to me. But even if it did, I would RP just squandering said funds and going back to being homeless. You do have a choice ya know, just because you have 300,000 in your bank account doesn't mean you need to roleplay being wealthy. 

Edited by Devastante
On 6/28/2021 at 11:56 AM, Bauer said:

This. I'm super into cop rp but I feel like I'm too inexperienced to try the illegal side, I don't even know where to start tbh.

I've done both and I feel like they aren't so far apart. One major difference is you're more likely to do stuff you don't want to do, or less likely to act up because you'll be met with death or violence. As opposed to losing your lively hood. Cops fight for the system, gangs fight against it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic