If you could try another style of role-play, what would it be?

nardo

I tried taxi driving once, but the rides got snapped up really fast and I never got any.

There aren't any bus routes, and you could easily get a bus or mini bus, but its hard to interact with other passengers.

5 hours ago, Engelbert said:

Have anyone said something about pissing them off? I said it looks to me like "We will find a reason to CK your char, if we don't like you." On OOC level, cause it happens.

Your treating it like that's every faction, you can't just see one bad faction and decide they all suck ass.

1 hour ago, jcat said:

Taxiing is a great way to do it!

I got unbanned recently, and if I didn't buy a taxi, I wouldn't be playing at all. You get to interact with people without conforming to the norm of clubs and bars, plus you get to drive around with a purpose instead of aimlessly looking for something to do.

With that being said, I would advise nobody to get a taxi because like my best friend Vibora Ruiz would say:

"This is our country now"

dellll.png.aa232530af81d89499412db8823948fd.png

9 hours ago, Tifa said:

i wanna try being a taxi man with glocks and ARs in his taxi

the funny thing is every taxi in game has writing on the side (rear left door i think) saying something like "THE DRIVER IS ARMED AND WILL USE THEIR WEAPON"

9 hours ago, jcat said:

I tried taxi driving once, but the rides got snapped up really fast and I never got any.

There aren't any bus routes, and you could easily get a bus or mini bus, but its hard to interact with other passengers.

that's how it was on my first journey but i picked up eventually

my friend wants to get a bus but i told him not to because i remember ragemp having a 4 player limit in buses/coaches and i'm not sure if it's been fixed yet, buses used to work fine in gtmp, one time i tagged along when @Latetook at least 5-6 people to the base of mt chiliad and it was fun until he got punished for trying to climb the mountain

17 hours ago, Westen said:

I haven't done any form of proper illegal RP on this server and at this point I'm afraid I'd be too bad at it. 

This. I'm super into cop rp but I feel like I'm too inexperienced to try the illegal side, I don't even know where to start tbh.

5 hours ago, shaobadman said:

4 player limit in buses/coaches

It's more people now, more like 10.  when people are on the bus, the camera view changes to passengers are looking at the roof of the bus unless they're in first person.  I don't know if people would have the patience to use the bus for transportation.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic