If you could try another style of role-play, what would it be?

nardo

5 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

I forgot to add what would I play. Well a pickpocket. Tried it even, much to my dissapointment, people like to roleplay not having anything in their pockets.

That actually sounds fun, but I feel like people would have stuff in the inventory and just role-play them having it in another area, I always wondered, if someone ever flashed a gun or something, and put it where it was slightly out their pants, running and taking the gun and running away.

Never really got into illegal roleplay, but here it is more developed and there are different groups, from lone criminals to big enterprises. That's something that I wish I got into earlier, especially when I had some free time on my hands to do. Hopefully in the near future I get to try some out.

48 minutes ago, nardo said:

I like the whole illegal role-play side, just the CK perms are just so dumb, to me... that's why I joined a faction that allows me to CK if id like.

Not really sure what you expect, dude.

What do you think would happen in real life if you joined an illegal organization and then pissed them off and made them not like you?

I get illegal RP isn't for everyone but this is a bizarre complaint to have.

Edited by NickyW
  • Upvote 2
17 minutes ago, NickyW said:

Not really sure what you expect, dude.

What do you think would happen in real life if you joined an illegal organization and then pissed them off and made them not like you?

I get illegal RP isn't for everyone but this is a bizarre complaint to have.

Have anyone said something about pissing them off? I said it looks to me like "We will find a reason to CK your char, if we don't like you." On OOC level, cause it happens.

1 minute ago, Engelbert said:

Have anyone said something about pissing them off? I said it looks to me like "We will find a reason to CK your char, if we don't like you." On OOC level, cause it happens.

why would you want to RP with people you dont get along with anyway??

doesn't make much sense to me.

I've always wanted to write a character who is a doctor of some sort but I lack the mountains of OOC knowledge required to do it.  A conservative radio/TV host is another concept I'd like to do but I have no idea how to get it off of the ground and I dislike the OOC toxicity that comes with that sort of character when people start thinking that it's not just IC. Also a deeply religious Christian social worker, church community member or some sort of religious person who has an involvement with the community.

I have so many ideas, but I have a hard time actually turning an idea into something I can portray in game. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic