[TVR] Old Time Goths Stomp Downtown, The Weasels Panic

46 minutes ago, Lurleen said:

People getting robbed and killed everyday in this city and you complain about some pictures? Seriously? These arent the kind of shootings you should complain about. Cut the hating, we are only trying to do something different.

User: LogS01

Comment: I mean, Hitler kinda tried to do something different too and Idk if we should say it was OK. A lot of people try to do something different and it doesn't mean it's OK. Just because you're trying "something different" doesn't mean it isn't disrespectful as hell.

3 minutes ago, JackieH said:

User: LogS01

Comment: I mean, Hitler kinda tried to do something different too and Idk if we should say it was OK. A lot of people try to do something different and it doesn't mean it's OK. Just because you're trying "something different" doesn't mean it isn't disrespectful as hell.

User: Nina

Comment: Your comment shows how retarded you are.

*User and IP is now banned to comment on any of the magazine's articles*

User: seashore

Comment: loool if i rolled up and saw these 2d ass bitches sitting on a relative's grave i'd snap their anorexic asses right back into pillbox. get em on some vitamin gummies. bitches look like they'd get amputated by a strong gust of wind

• Upvote 2
37 minutes ago, Lurleen said:

User: Nina

Comment: Your comment shows how retarded you are.

*User and IP is now banned to comment on any of the magazine's articles*

User: YellowBastardInk

Comment: n ur grave steppin shws u wernt raised properly

Edited by SPANK BANK
  • Upvote 2

User: Leah

Comment: I hope the relatives of the people you are standing on don't see these photos. That cemetery holds the deceased of some very important people who I know I'd never want to mess with. Good luck to you if you picked the wrong ones to do your little fancy dress photos on top of. Absolutely, disgusting.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

Username: Smoothbore

Comment: OMG MOM AND DAD LOOK!!!! I FOUND OUT ABOUT GOTHS THEY DRESS UP LIKE THIS PUT ON CHOKERS AND LOOK WHITE AF WITH MAKE UP!!!! THEY ONLY GO OUT AT NIGHT AND CHILL OUT AT GRAVES STEPPING ON DECEASED PEOPLES GRAVES AND THINK ITS COOL!!!!  

Lmao, stupid faggots, get a life. Y'all managed to trash on an entire culture just by taking these so called 'photos' that don't even represent the culture or anything related to it. At least add a black and white filter to it and claim you made something related to the people you interviewed, thankfully  they got respect to the deceased. 

• Upvote 1

Username: Nina

Comment: We are trying to create artistic photo shootings here, and art doesnt have to be respectful, neither media. We want to trigger people's emotions with our pictures and we succeeded. A lot of contemporary art is ironic or disrespectful towards religion, and thats part of freedom of speech. Luckily we live in a free country.

**comments are now disabled**