Oldie But Goodie Antiquities

Roy Scala

e9pm7lM.png

BUY - SELL - PAWN - TRADE 

Dubbed one of LS's best-kept secrets, Oldie But Goodie Antiquities is equal parts fine art gallery and equal parts antique haven. OIdie But Goodie is one of those under-the-radar places in LS that people like to keep to themselves so others don’t go in and raid it of its treasures. Antiques here are priced incredibly reasonably, and you’ll find trendy mid-century pieces for hundreds less than they would cost elsewhere in LS. It’s a packed space, so seeking out the gems takes both time and patience, but it’s also a family-run affair and always on hand to find what you've been looking for. 

If Antique's aren't your thing? We have everything from electronic items to jewelry, we'll find something for everyone.

If you don’t see what you’re looking for? Just ask a member of staff and they’d be happy to help!

BUY - SELL - PAWN - TRADE 

Edited by Kings
  • Upvote 2

Rating: 

Username: Adam W 

Comment:  If you're looking to trade electronics, jewellery, or unwanted possessions then look no further than this top, professional business! Pawn stores in Los Santos are usually shady however the clerk I spoke with today (I believe his name was Roy) was friendly and approachable. Had jewellery from my late mother that I was looking to trade in, he provided me with a great offer and I left with a smile on my face! Highly recommend this business to anybody out there!

Edited by Hollywood Boulevard