framerates

I've got an RTX 3070 overclocked but it hasn't changed my FPS at all. I've tried using NVE ultra and my fps is around 50-60, when I verified my files and turned back to vanilla, my fps is the same, going from 60-70. I remember on my gtx 1050 TI I easily hit the 90+ on it. Anyone knows what the reason might be?

Edited by BilalStrike

This is guide can help you drastically increase your FPS and lower/remove any stuttering you have in game.

It worked well for me and others that I recommended this guide to, hopefully it works for you.

Edited by TyJ
43 minutes ago, TyJ said:

This is guide can help you drastically increase your FPS and lower/remove any stuttering you have in game.

It worked well for me and others that I recommended this guide to, hopefully it works for you.

that works I've done this months ago and it worked fine

On 6/26/2021 at 10:58 PM, BilalStrike said:

I've got an RTX 3070 overclocked but it hasn't changed my FPS at all. I've tried using NVE ultra and my fps is around 50-60, when I verified my files and turned back to vanilla, my fps is the same, going from 60-70. I remember on my gtx 1050 TI I easily hit the 90+ on it. Anyone knows what the reason might be?

Sounds to be some form of bottle neck, make sure your CPU and RAM are not maxing out usage while playing.

• Wuhtah locked this topic