Hate Valley Hardcore

Enjoyed leading, but I'm currently dealing with too much in real life and I don't really have the opportunity, drive nor inspiration to carry on. Regardless, the give and intake is not the same. Fun is not what I'm getting out of this server anymore, and there's nobody to blame but the fact that I've simply lost interest in GTAW. I'll be handing over leadership to @Uncle Sancho, and I would like to thank everybody who has helped me lead this faction. 

Big shout out to the first gen, the MMC folks, and the two other upper echelon leaders who heavily contributed to the growth of this project-- @Florida & @Sergi. I've not been ingame for quite a while now so I'll be saying my goodbyes. Love and take care!

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Alfonso_Chavarria said:

Enjoyed leading, but I'm currently dealing with too much in real life and I don't really have the opportunity, drive nor inspiration to carry on. Regardless, the give and intake is not the same. Fun is not what I'm getting out of this server anymore, and there's nobody to blame but the fact that I've simply lost interest in GTAW. I'll be handing over leadership to @Uncle Sancho, and I would like to thank everybody who has helped me lead this faction. 

Big shout out to the first gen, the MMC folks, and the two other upper echelon leaders who heavily contributed to the growth of this project-- @Florida & @Sergi. I've not been ingame for quite a while now so I'll be saying my goodbyes. Love and take care!

TAKE CARE BRO

c5f61d15e0b72c9fe284602773d01ff6.png

3 hours ago, Alfonso_Chavarria said:

Nice try ese, get back in-game and smoke some tucci

17 hours ago, Alfonso_Chavarria said:

We both know you'll be back in like a week or so

WL&R ESSE!!!!