Looking to begin playing, a few questions.

Shaun

11 hours ago, Shaun said:

Is the server easy to begin playing as a completely new player?

I think so.

Keep your expectations under control.  Bear in mind that your character is a new character, and that nobody knows him, so people aren't going to pay attention to him or involve him in things until they know him.  Be patient and develop your character's story.  Let it grow through his experiences.  Decide who you want him to be.  Check out the factions, and decide if you want to join one.  Look at illegal, legal, and LEO.  There's all kinds of things to do, but the most important thing is who is your character, and what would your character do in accordance with who he is?  This server is really about character stories and slices of life.  Be willing to start from the bottom and work your way up.  

There will be plenty of money in the beginning to help you create your character's look and get him his first car.  Know who he is, design his face and wardrobe for the part, and roleplay him.  In my opinion, that's the best way to play on this server. 

Is the server easy to begin playing as a completely new player?

Depends. IF you are a good learner anything is easy for you to adapt with. It's quite simple. The helpers take a little time to answer due to the volume of the helpmes, but in some time, around ten minutes, you'd get your responses. Basically, if you are willing to learn and do a lot of solo studying about the server, you are good in that. 

Is it similar to the old school LS-RP server?

Yes and no. You can not find matching gang RP in here for good time, people just can't portray gangs as well, we're seeing this occur with all the gangs popping up thinking they can be elite whilst their RP mostly consists of very basic things that aren't even popular IRL. Yes on the side that the admin team consists of some staff members and right now a good part of LSRP players are moving here for some time.

Is the Steam Version of GTA 5 the best version to purchase?

I use Rockstar version. If you have Nvidia Shadowplay, I suggest using the Rockstar version because it's better for me but if you want to take screenshots etc with Steam it's good too. I myself like the Rockstar one better because it works and it's cheaper.

• Wuhtah locked this topic