ngrp players

Aquila

12 hours ago, Bala said:

guillermo valdez here, los demonios

shit man i think i remember you!!!!! i called you gully for some reason

We had that alliance between Aztecas and Red Eagles, tried getting the Triads involved as well but they were useless. 

5 hours ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

wtf manuel died?!?! bro.. that's so sad. I remember when we all started Tierra Robada up together before we got the nation went official.. that's fucked. RIP Manuel and Harm ❤️ 

Manuel put his heart & soul into making TR a reality, just a damn shame he wasn't active enough to see its fruition. 

TR vs SA wars were also excellent.

ngrp! was good all. trevor graham is the name

played as a cop p much the whole time. lspd for a few years, sasd captain n all that

used to give fbi 50K tickets whenever i pulled them over. fk the feds

@Pillsburyyogi bear? LOL

Edited by brogza
  • Upvote 1
3 hours ago, brogza said:

ngrp! was good all. trevor graham is the name

played as a cop p much the whole time. lspd for a few years, sasd captain n all that

used to give fbi 50K tickets whenever i pulled them over. fk the feds

@Pillsburyyogi bear? LOL

Yes that is me ;D. Funny enough I literally remember this incident going down lmao. Good to see ya over here!

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Oh man the number of times NOOSE would just roll to MBC and light up a random Mofujohn....

haha yeah I remember noose, used to be mad fun robbing crates off of national guard too.

Ah the “roleplay” server, where I started RPing and learned what it actually was, albeit as about as low RP as possible.

I was with the _Anaya’s and most of the ridiculous amount of factions they cycled through and Grove Street Premiums before that.

Will never forget Gacy DDOSing the server and keeping it hostage until Devin paid for his SWTOR membership.

Edit: Just saw the posts about the TR vs SA wars, totally forgot about that hahaha. Getting rushed by a dozen NG when you died and spawned at the hospital while they tried to taze you, then going back in a Seasparrow and just laying into people with it. Shit was mad.

Edited by Brandon
On 6/22/2021 at 4:20 PM, Aquila said:

other thread had way too many lsrp players (surprise wow)

I dedicate this thread to the real pioneers of roleplay, the NGRPers, we bask in our glory of having staff team known for their perverted exploits, and unmatched nation wars.

I was, am, and will be Rahi Badman. who are you, when did you join gtaw, and where is my friend @Jam

lmfaoooooooooooooooo s/o Semi Mofujohn, the Maddox family, Jonathan Ash Mayerl n them lmfaoo. real niggas remember the TR vs SA wars across the bayside bridge 😅

Edited by Captain
  • Wuhtah locked this topic