ngrp players

Aquila

16 minutes ago, Aquila said:

He was passive aggressive and a racist, so I'm indifferent to his passing really. 

You realize that what you wrote portrays how ignorant you are?

Aggressive or not, racist or not.. your opinion doesn't matter. You just hope for the best to his wife.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 2
2 hours ago, Tifa said:

You realize that what you wrote portrays how ignorant you are?

Aggressive or not, racist or not.. your opinion doesn't matter. You just hope for the best to his wife.

Not sure where this random transgression came from. I didn't speak ill of him, I just said it didn't have an impact on me. Yes, he passed away. Yes, he was my FBI leader for a long time. No, I'm not glad he's dead, why would I be?

It's a shame he's passed, but when the news hit my online community, it didn't really affect anyone as much.

Manuel Truxillo's death hit a bit harder because his was a suicide and I don't think anyone except a few TR people knew that he was going through a crisis in real life. Nobody wishes ill on the dead and every death is sad. Your transgression solves nothing.

Also for the record, he used to keep calling everyone the n-word on TeamSpeak. There's no benefit to me cussing him out, but as said before it was hard to be sympathetic towards him.

Edited by Aquila
1 minute ago, Aquila said:

Not sure where this random transgression came from. I didn't speak ill of him, I just said it didn't have an impact on me. Yes, he passed away. Yes, he was my FBI leader for a long time. No, I'm not glad he's dead, why would I be?

It's a shame he's passed, but when the news hit my online community, it didn't really affect anyone as much.

Manuel Truxillo's death hit a bit harder because his was a suicide and I don't think anyone except a few TR people knew that he was going through a crisis in real life. 

Nobody wishes ill on the dead and every death is sad. Your transgression solves nothing.

i was under harm in fbi and i barely knew manuel but his death even hit me pretty hard, he was a really nice guy for the handful of times i communicated with him and he actually brought in some "abstract" ideas for the server, especially with his interest in tribal stuff, i don't know what led him to commit suicide but nobody deserves to be in such a mindset that makes them take their own life

rip manuel

Just now, shaobadman said:

i was under harm in fbi and i barely knew manuel but his death even hit me pretty hard, he was a really nice guy for the handful of times i communicated with him and he actually brought in some "abstract" ideas for the server, especially with his interest in tribal stuff, i don't know what led him to commit suicide but nobody deserves to be in such a mindset that makes them take their own life

rip manuel

Manuel was less well known among newer players, that's the sad thing. 

I wouldn't say I knew him personally, but we got along really well because I was conceptualising the tribe of Red Eagles. I got given tribe ranger status, got the Red Eagles its own designated tribe lands, and helped give the gang more of a purpose in the state. All because I wanted to work with Manuel because he gave a shit about indigenous American culture.

Plus he was a mixed Hispanic man, that was cool at the time.

13 hours ago, TonyPetronero said:

Lol SARP is the real OG, get that Devin shit outta here.

over the years i recall some people being really clouded by nostalgia on what the server could've been if marcus had stayed around, and others admitting that marcus would've just ruined the server, i know devin was all sorts of questionable but the server ran under him longer than it would've under marcus and co

38 minutes ago, shaobadman said:

over the years i recall some people being really clouded by nostalgia on what the server could've been if marcus had stayed around, and others admitting that marcus would've just ruined the server, i know devin was all sorts of questionable but the server ran under him longer than it would've under marcus and co

I mean we were all kids man, the server probably would have died out eventually. Devin definitely saved the server and pushed it in a bigger direction but he was also a pedophile sooooo.

2 hours ago, shaobadman said:

rip manuel

wtf manuel died?!?! bro.. that's so sad. I remember when we all started Tierra Robada up together before we got the nation went official.. that's fucked. RIP Manuel and Harm ❤️ 

• Wuhtah locked this topic