ngrp players

Aquila

• 2 months later...

Fucking hell all the old names here. Nice to see lots of people are still around and that you're all keeping well. I was Melvin_Harris. Sad to hear about Manuel, had a lot of time for him and we rp'd a lot together and shared ideas. He was a gent. Hopefully he's resting well now.

I want to start gaming again but idk where to even start lol.

• Upvote 2
54 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Fucking hell all the old names here. Nice to see lots of people are still around and that you're all keeping well. I was Melvin_Harris. Sad to hear about Manuel, had a lot of time for him and we rp'd a lot together and shared ideas. He was a gent. Hopefully he's resting well now.

hop off warzone

On 4/7/2022 at 12:22 AM, Kieran said:

Well aint that an old face

On 4/7/2022 at 12:22 AM, Kieran said:

i've recently been reminded of that video you or dean uploaded of us playing csgo because it comes up on searching my name

good times and even more during that gang alliance we had

• Wuhtah locked this topic