ngrp players

Aquila

On 1/10/2022 at 7:27 PM, Narco said:

here's a throwback, anyone remember when myself (danny payne) and Lionel had the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier and started the first SAAS airforce? good times with that carrier man, we spent hours trying to set up the hydra's, hunter's etc on it, super buggy but it was awesome lol.

Or the notorious SA vs TR war? I was in the hitman agency at the time and completed a hit in it posing as SAAS LOL.

I was flying a hunter in this very event lmao, wars used to kick off every day over nothing but DGA always stopped it. I think this particular one was when Bobby Swagger got ousted from TR and we (SAAS/TRLF) took it back over, with Bobby taking over the governing directors spot (or whatever it was called)

Edited by Bluman
On 4/14/2022 at 1:06 PM, Bluman said:

I was flying a hunter in this very event lmao, wars used to kick off every day over nothing but DGA always stopped it. I think this particular one was when Bobby Swagger got ousted from TR and we (SAAS/TRLF) took it back over, with Bobby taking over the governing directors spot (or whatever it was called)

Lol yup! good times bro, glad to see you around still. 

• Wuhtah locked this topic