ngrp players

Aquila

3 hours ago, zaXer. said:

tom mcalister / terry cromwell- ex sfpd sergeant, swat co leader at the years where sfpd had just started

i remember i once used s0beit to install nos in sfpd cars since it was clientside only, but then i accidentaly got banned cuz i enabled some other stuff

i then ban evaded and used to register with the same name i had before but instead of typing 'McAlister' i wrote 'McAIister" with a capital "i" instead of L since it looks the same.

i did actually manage to reinstate and continue there without anyone noticing me using that typo 😄

Did you serve under Richard Vane, the legendary parrot master?

3 minutes ago, zaXer. said:

yes, then i believe after him  (or before) was alex lee or something like that 

I can still hear those parrots man... I can still hear them, I hear them everywhere!

Edited by Martyn

here's a throwback, anyone remember when myself (danny payne) and Lionel had the USS Nimitz aircraft carrier and started the first SAAS airforce? good times with that carrier man, we spent hours trying to set up the hydra's, hunter's etc on it, super buggy but it was awesome lol.

Or the notorious SA vs TR war? I was in the hitman agency at the time and completed a hit in it posing as SAAS LOL.

Edited by LoLo.Jpg
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic