ngrp players

Aquila

On 6/30/2021 at 1:23 AM, $CAR said:

was in Market Blocc Crips with the Mofujohn's lmao Max De La Borali also in the Gin family was Deshawn Gin or w/e had a few other names but can't really remember was a long time ago.

i was tight with mbc even when i was in shaft/noose, mostly 3 of the brooks, shane lemans, semi and a few other mofujohns like mohammed, they were good people

19 hours ago, Captain said:

lmfaoooooooooooooooo s/o Semi Mofujohn, the Maddox family, Jonathan Ash Mayerl n them lmfaoo. real niggas remember the TR vs SA wars across the bayside bridge 😅

semi hated me for ages coz i used to take the piss out of how he typed

but he was actually cool, seemed to know his shit about roleplay, and was generally okay

you wouldn't see wars like those on any other server. tanks rolling through bone county, was amazing

1 hour ago, Aquila said:

semi hated me for ages coz i used to take the piss out of how he typed

but he was actually cool, seemed to know his shit about roleplay, and was generally okay

you wouldn't see wars like those on any other server. tanks rolling through bone county, was amazing

40 v 40 spas 12 shootouts w lag shooting in the roads w niggas on roof tops lmfaooo

Edited by Captain
1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

some big boy names here, remeniscing old times by reading this thread haha! wasted far too much of my youth playing that server, theo flleming here!

shit i remember you dude

can't remember tho if you were the british theo or the eastern european theo

5 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

british one bossman, i remember both the badman's

yessssss bruvva i remember you

when i joined this community there were only a handful of ngg players that i kinda just knew of so kinda refreshing these days to see names i do remember

you were in grove st. right?

7 minutes ago, Aquila said:

yessssss bruvva i remember you

when i joined this community there were only a handful of ngg players that i kinda just knew of so kinda refreshing these days to see names i do remember

you were in grove st. right?

i was yeah haha

• Wuhtah locked this topic