ngrp players

Aquila

2 hours ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

Hahahah! I gotta get chevnel nash to get over here. Legendary vid, might have to make some more for gta world hahaha

can YOU handle the payne?

you n chevy were like a married couple except he was passionate about hating you or smth

29 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

Yogi Bear here 🙂

wow an ngg player in management

times really HAVE changed, what other names did you have on ngg

i thought for sure we'd get shit on for even mentioning ngrp but the number of players is rising, i know @Knottsis here and a few occasional people who pm me in game saying they recognise me then i recognise them

kind of cool seeing names after 5+ years

also saw some chatter on gtaw discord with people saying i was banned from here for whatever reason

Edited by shaobadman
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, Aquila said:

can YOU handle the payne?

you n chevy were like a married couple except he was passionate about hating you or smth

wow an ngg player in management

times really HAVE changed, what other names did you have on ngg

Mainly went by Yogi Bear. Was in the LSPD, SFPD, SASD, SAAS, GOV, and one of the original MS13's that happened in El Corona. Was also a Junior Admin for a bit of time under the name "YogiBear".

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, shaobadman said:

i thought for sure we'd get shit on for even mentioning ngrp but the number of players is rising, i know @Knottsis here and a few occasional people who pm me in game saying they recognise me then i recognise them

also saw some chatter on gtaw discord with people saying i was banned from here for whatever reason

yeah it's a different time. used to get all kinds of hate for being an ngg player, but now it's an accepted thing, kinda cool

42 minutes ago, Pillsbury said:

Mainly went by Yogi Bear. Was in the LSPD, SFPD, SASD, SAAS, GOV, and one of the original MS13's that happened in El Corona. Was also a Junior Admin for a bit of time under the name "YogiBear".

the name's familiar for sure but that might be the Mandela Effect. were you in SAAS during Stephen Rock's time, when it stopped being NG?

2 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

Didn’t realize we were in so many of the same factions lol. I was the first general of the airforce of saas with Lionel! Back when we had the USS Nimitz carrier. Good times man.

3 hours ago, shaobadman said:

My best homie! All the good times on /vip chat and on ngg, glad to see you’re still around dude.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

I remember you in the LSPD around 2013. And I remember you left for a year, came back and your voice had entirely changed 😂

@Aquila Yeah Frank Bachinco did that with me. Datawars has devolved into my personal satire journal since then

11 hours ago, LoLo.Jpg said:

My best homie! All the good times on /vip chat and on ngg, glad to see you’re still around dude.

my son danny payne, i can see you're ruffling feathers here too judging by the discord mute

let's get chevy here and have a good old family reunion

• Wuhtah locked this topic