ngrp players

Aquila

32 minutes ago, Aquila said:

I only remember your name, you weren't with the Crazy Serbs were you?

i had this weird obsession for people from the balkans for a while, still do tbh, exception of emilio benitino who i heard became a fully blown racist now

i don't RECALL a sergei datsyuk in noose, probs after my time though

jameson you've been on here for a while haven't you

swear you did these IC podcasts or something

And yeah as far as i know Emilio was a croatian guy but definitely the best person from balkan i really liked is Pablo Cortez he used hobo skin I mean there were some cool guys on ngrp but definitely like you said racists nationalism and other bad things were on most of the time 😕

22 minutes ago, SinterpBiH said:

Nah bro I was their biggest enemy, I was with Bosnians Nandord Mudan, Joe Mudan, Aten Mudan, Dwayne Mudan, Pendula Mudan and etc etc 😄

oh yeah i remember that group briefly

i never really talked to a lot of bosnians on the server, lot of them were bosnian serbs but my fav was DINO SUBAŠIĆ. 

there was a head of gang management called armin, used to say "take the word" during meetings

21 minutes ago, SinterpBiH said:

And yeah as far as i know Emilio was a croatian guy but definitely the best person from balkan i really liked is Pablo Cortez he used hobo skin I mean there were some cool guys on ngrp but definitely like you said racists nationalism and other bad things were on most of the time 😕

there was twinkie mcwinkie as well

i stopped being mean to him because i realised he just got bullied so frequently that it wasn't fair

john morpheus was also a weird one. probs a croatian thing

8 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

It was when Sean Fitzpatrick was running it.

That's probably why, I think Sammy Osborn was also running it at the time. Lot of us came back when Chevy carried out that hostile takeover, and the fun began again.

Just now, Aquila said:

oh yeah i remember that group briefly

i never really talked to a lot of bosnians on the server, lot of them were bosnian serbs but my fav was DINO SUBAŠIĆ. 

there was a head of gang management called armin, used to say "take the word" during meetings

there was twinkie mcwinkie as well

i stopped being mean to him because i realised he just got bullied so frequently that it wasn't fair

john morpheus was also a weird one. probs a croatian thing

That's probably why, I think Sammy Osborn was also running it at the time. Lot of us came back when Chevy carried out that hostile takeover, and the fun began again.

I talk to Dino sometimes, have im on facebook, he's a cop IRL he's a really nice guy.

Man that guy Twinkie can't believe it, where the fuck is he haven't heard anything from him man.

but definitely Dino was a cool guy, I'll tell him that you remember him 😄

10 minutes ago, SinterpBiH said:

I talk to Dino sometimes, have im on facebook, he's a cop IRL he's a really nice guy.

Man that guy Twinkie can't believe it, where the fuck is he haven't heard anything from him man.

but definitely Dino was a cool guy, I'll tell him that you remember him 😄

he would barely remember me I reckon

tell him Ayumi Badman said zdravo

i hope twinkie's ok, he seemed mentally "not there"

10 minutes ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Yeah I left right before Chevy did his thing.

probs why we never crossed paths, it was fun when Chevy took over, but obviously the faction was going to die eventually because Keria stopped caring or something

1 minute ago, Aquila said:

he would barely remember me I reckon

tell him Ayumi Badman said zdravo

i hope twinkie's ok, he seemed mentally "not there"

probs why we never crossed paths, it was fun when Chevy took over, but obviously the faction was going to die eventually because Keria stopped caring or something

Just sent him this lol

4 hours ago, Aquila said:

I heard you mentioned the Badman squad on the discord

since we have Danny payne, when will chevy join gtaw 

Hahahah! I gotta get chevnel nash to get over here. Legendary vid, might have to make some more for gta world hahaha

• Wuhtah locked this topic