ngrp players

Aquila

other thread had way too many lsrp players (surprise wow)

I dedicate this thread to the real pioneers of roleplay, the NGRPers, we bask in our glory of having staff team known for their perverted exploits, and unmatched nation wars.

I was, am, and will be Rahi Badman. who are you, when did you join gtaw, and where is my friend @Jam

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, MistaPink said:

Marlow Stanfield (Idlewood Rydas, Playboys), Patrick Molony (Irish crime family), and the original Boone Stanfield (Playboys).

I was also in Shru's faction as Giovanni Marcello.

No fucking way. I'm Duncan Steel.

2 minutes ago, MistaPink said:

Marlow Stanfield (Idlewood Rydas, Playboys), Patrick Molony (Irish crime family), and the original Boone Stanfield (Playboys).

I was also in Shru's faction as Giovanni Marcello.

I remember you, used to hang on the corner with Kama Yumi and another guy.

also started watching The Wire and man, all I could think of was SARP and seeing your name near the crack house.

Just now, Thread said:

No fucking way. I'm Duncan Steel.

thread's the worst developer this server ever had

Edited by Aquila
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Aquila said:

I remember you, used to hang on the corner with Kama Yumi and another guy.

also started watching The Wire and man, all I could think of was SARP and seeing your name near the crack house.

I sold so many drugs when I started Idlewood Rydas and when I came back as Playboys I took a firm stance in Idlewood. Marlow was my most consistent character to date.

1 hour ago, Aquila said:

other thread had way too many lsrp players (surprise wow)

I dedicate this thread to the real pioneers of roleplay, the NGRPers, we bask in our glory of having staff team known for their perverted exploits, and unmatched nation wars.

I was, am, and will be Rahi Badman. who are you, when did you join gtaw, and where is my friend @Jam

once upon a time i was named greavesy

long time no see

• Upvote 1
Just now, j0sepy said:

once upon a time i was named greavesy

long time no see

fuck off you're actually on this server? 

i could smell a red eagles reunion coming... i can't remember why i stopped liking you during ngrp days

Just now, MistaPink said:

I sold so many drugs when I started Idlewood Rydas and when I came back as Playboys I took a firm stance in Idlewood. Marlow was my most consistent character to date.

only memories I have of you are some very old ones when I was a teen discovering roleplay, and that was well over 10 years ago now. 

had I watched The Wire at the time, I would've seen your Marlow character in a whole different light

• Wuhtah locked this topic