Favorite faction on the server and why?

ZaE

5 minutes ago, Original Tiny Gangster said:

R13 is not improving, nice bait though.

i'm not even in thre anymore lmfao, even if i'm banned from the sht too, ima give dem credit where it's due.

Edited by ZaE
  • Applaud 1
2 hours ago, getmoney said:

Money Keeps Stacking (MKS), without a doubt the most unique group/fac on the server right now. Probably one of the only facs that I actually care about looking at their thread from time to time.

MKS concept is fucking dope, i had doubts when i first saw dat sht but after stlkin the thread 4 a hot minute, dem boyz is fye

Tbh its a hard pick so I choose two. My time in ULSA ( @Alyssa McCarthy’s faction) has been the best expirience I got so far. I was kicked out in my lesser times but that doesn’t take away the fact that its getting a lot of hate undeserved. The RP quality is good and I like how we have this in the server. Fun fact: ULSA was my first faction I ever been a part of on GTA World!

A VERY close second is the MS13 faction I was a part of that was lead by @IrCam and @Garras Up, great roleplay quality and the fear was real of having Luna CKed (which did happen eventually). It was my first time doing illegal RP and it was a great introduction to it!

Edited by ThatDutchPerson
  • Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic