Favorite faction on the server and why?

ZaE

Just now, YCP said:

EIGHT TRAY BAAAYBAAAAY WESSIDE HOOVER TINY RASKALS N ALAT REALLY NAPP BASHIN WIT A PASSION DHZ💯k

Hoovers are fucking dope recently

Just now, Sufi said:

And Main Street

main street are upcoming GOATZ, cant change my mind

Eight Tray Hoover Criminals and Main Street Mafia Crip they’re both amazing factions and they both can portray right they can also portray the beef they have right. 

Another one is the Eight Tray Gangster Crips i’ve heard nothing but good about them and they have solid people on their team. 

2 minutes ago, Slidin said:

83 Hoover, Black Car, Main Street.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

1 minute ago, ScarJugg said:

Eight Tray Hoover Criminals and Main Street Mafia Crip they’re both amazing factions and they both can portray right they can also portray the beef they have right. 

Another one is the Eight Tray Gangster Crips i’ve heard nothing but good about them and they have solid people on their team. 

The Hoover vs Main Street beef is some of, if not the best beef I've ever seen on the server

2 minutes ago, EffPee said:

Can’t narrow it down to any one faction but black gang roleplay is in an infinitely better place than it was in January of this year and any recent time prior to that.

Big ups everyone putting in work on that front.

I 100% agree, a few months ago I thought black gang roleplay was a sick fucking joke, but after looking thru some threads the past few days and getting updated with everything, it has improved drastically.

Pillbox Medical. 

It's not easy to roleplay in the medical field, let alone within doors most of the time where you're profoundly limited in the number of interactions you have because you depend on people to come to you and not the other way around and that waiting game just isn't for everyone.

Additionally, all the learning that comes with the job is hard to master and oftentimes dealing with certain situations can be very time-consuming and a huge headache not just in terms of doctor-patient interaction but the treatment process too so I applaud all staff that has the patience and skill to provide an entertaining experience to everyone involved.

1 minute ago, Shaderz said:

Pillbox Medical. 

It's not easy to roleplay in the medical field, let alone within doors most of the time where you're profoundly limited in the number of interactions you have because you depend on people to come to you and not the other way around and that waiting game just isn't for everyone.

Additionally, all the learning that comes with the job is hard to master and oftentimes dealing with certain situations can be very time-consuming and a huge headache not just in terms of doctor-patient interaction but the treatment process too so I applaud all staff that has the patience and skill to provide an entertaining experience to everyone involved.

I agree entirely, Pillbox Medical has some of the best roleplay I've seen and it amazes me at how much their roleplayers know about the medical field, huge props 2 them

• Thanks 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic