Remove Mount Zonah, St. Fiarce and Davis Central Hospitals.

TinPan

5 hours ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

Nah.

PHMC staff routinely tells other factions to route to other hospitals when they're jammed.

The only thing this would do is put added pressure when people start stacking up. And don't get me wrong, you wait a while when you got to the hospital, but I think this is just going to just come with a sea of complaints.

Deleting all other hospitals really doesn't mean we would give PHMC more patients no matter what. We can still NPC them being taken care off by an ER team, and get them right to the 2nd floor for their post-ER RP in a room. This has been done already (Am FD) and is a good solution to avoid using the other hospitals that definitely aren't fit for any kind of roleplay at all. No one wants to RP on a corpse examination table.

Supporting this suggestion to a more advanced level, I think we should delete all hospitals but PHMC once and for all, instead of keeping some because why not. Bringing orange-to-red-ish patients to a facility like Sandy's is a bit like asking gourmet food in a McDonalds. 

(Also, PHMC has a working and wide enough helipad for our helicopters so we can just ditch Davis too.)

2 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Since they're not staffed how does that bother you that people go there and npc their injuries lol

Pretty much for the exact reason you listed really. People go there and NPC their injuries exactly because they aren’t staffed, nor will they ever be for that matter. What’s the point in medical RP if people are just gonna do /me gets better and walk off? Every other process on the server involves player interaction from being sent to jail or buying something from a store, why should medical RP be the exception because not everyone wants to do it?

I made this thread based upon quite a lot of support about the idea that was ascertained from the PHMC thread by both players and staff alike, but if the general server population is clearly against the idea; then I don’t think there’s much of a need to keep this suggestion up any longer in that case.

• Brian3898 locked, unlocked and locked this topic