My appeal to LEO Rpers.

MickeyO

32 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

Actually that's not really correct. Typically a second sits there but in a "good" Department you'll have officers either hang out in the immediate area or if there's any indication of the subject of the police interaction having a prior record for violent crimes or resisting law enforcement, it's not uncommon to have 4 or 5 cars at a stop. And when you have a half dozen cops shot at daily and a 130% increase in LEO involved shootings per day over the past month or so, ICly you'd be a little bit more jumpy.

^ That, also the amount of backup on the server shouldn't be used as an excuse for unlawful searches. Chances are there are a lack of calls and people just wanna rp. Regardless if I am alone or with 8 cars behind me, the conduct of my character is my responsibility, or the one of the unit that calls for backup. Ireally hope to see some clarification and changes in the near future.

Edited by cryybabyycryy

The one time my gangbanger character was pulled over, the police called in several back-up units - even though me or none of my two passengers had any prior arrests. IC racism, maybe? My character is a longeshoreman as far as anyone is concerned. I ran a red light. Come on.

The police didn't take it any further, as another call came in.

Edited by shaqr
20 minutes ago, MickeyO said:

I'm not really sure if you're familiar with how America works (Not a bash) but you can't terry frisk people based on prior charges, that's now how that shit works.

My partner reacted as he should have upon spotting your very dangerous record. This thread is already going out of hand again with people randomly accusing LEO rpers of doing unlawful things without any proof whatsoever. Also it's funny to me how you are claiming play to win mentality by the police in that scene when you yourself ran off without any rp whilst being held down, dropped your firearm while driving 100+ mph onto the road as well as pking yourself out of your jail time. I hope you see that what happened was not unlawful in any way. 

Screenshot_20210621-182403.jpg

Edited by HappyGecko
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, HappyGecko said:

My partner reacted as he should have upon spotting your very dangerous record. This thread is already going out of hand again with people randomly accusing LEO rpers of doing unlawful things without any proof whatsoever. Also it's funny tome how you are claiming play to win mentality by the police in that scene when you yourself ran off without any rp whilst being held down, dropped your firearm whiledriving 100+ mph onto the road as well as pking yourself out of your jail time. I hope you see that what happened was not unlawful in any way. 

Screenshot_20210621-182403.jpg

Lmao, I purposefully blurred your name to not subjugate you personally to any slander.  And no I was not being held down. I did a /me to toss the weapon out of the window while driving 100 MPH and then I crashed into a pole going 100 MPH. You can frame the story however you wish but the fact of the matter is, this isn’t a one off situation which is why it’s being made public.

Yeah, had the same happen to me back on the 14th of March;

I replaced the names just in case 🙂

[13:53:04] > Femcop has typed something on their Mobile Data Computer.
[13:53:51] * Michael Turner plants his elbow on the open window, leaning to his hand.
[13:53:55] * Femcop departs the vehicle, she lightly exhales shutting the door.
[13:54:15] * Femcop lightly clears her throat, she keeps her hand rested near her weapon holster, eyeing Michael.
[13:54:23] Femcop says: Afternoon sir, Officer Cop with the LSPD!
[13:54:25] * Michael Turner peers up at Femcop.
[13:54:30] * Cop places his hands on his belt while walking towards the pilar of the front door. He looks inside the vehicle while  keeping his eyes focussed on the hands of the driver.
[13:54:31] Michael Turner says: I do something wrong?
[13:54:36] Femcop says: And over there is my uh.. colleague Officer Cop.
[13:54:38] * A playstation sits on the passenger seat. ((Michael Turner))*
[13:54:44] Femcop says: You ran like two red lights.
[13:54:59] Femcop says: That's about all wrong y'did today.
[13:55:14] Michael Turner says: ...I didn't, dude. You sure? I was yielding and all that shit.
[13:55:19] * Cop places his hands on his duty-belt, keeping focus on the driver.
[13:55:21] Femcop says: Y'didnt at two lights.
[13:55:34] * Michael Turner tongues his molars, furrowing his brows lightly.
[13:55:37] Femcop says: So this last intersection.
[13:55:49] Femcop says: One right there that takes you into the canals, you didn't yield there.
[13:56:03] Michael Turner says: Yeah, 'cause I didn't know you were pulling me dude- I took the left so you could -pass-.
[13:56:20] Femcop says: No, no right before this.
[13:56:31] * Michael Turner ducks his head, looking out of the window and up at the officer.
[13:56:51] Femcop says: In that area there, the intersection with uh.. Prosperity.
[13:57:07] Femcop says: Nonetheless, you have your documents with ya today?
[13:57:11] * Michael Turner lets out a long sigh through his nose.
[13:57:14] Michael Turner says: Yeah.
[13:57:40] * Michael Turner reaches over to his glovebox unless intervened.
[13:58:06] * Cop would eye inside the glovebox as Turner is reaching in.
[13:58:28] * Michael Turner pops the glovebox open to pick his registration out of it. His wallet lies ready near the Playstation on the passenger seat. He goes on to pass his License and Registration out.
[13:58:30] You showed your driver license to Femcop
[13:58:52] * Femcop extends her hand outwards, she grips the License and Registration from Turner, she'd briefly eye over it, pursing her lips and lightly nodding.
[13:59:10] Femcop says: Okay... this all.. lines up.
[13:59:37] Femcop says: So now then mister Turner, I'm going to be doing a terry frisk on you today for any weapons, as you have a rather recent charge, regarding one.
[13:59:45] Femcop says: So if you will please, step on out the vehicle for me.
[13:59:50] * Femcop steps back, motioning Turner out.