Secret hidden admin record from YOU

zaXer.

I see nothing wrong here. In a server where I was mod we had the same thing and this helps communication between staff, letting each other know what we discovered, what someone should be aware of the player and whatever you find useful to improve moderation. Instead, the warnings you see on your ucp are supposed to be known by the player, totally different.  You can see that as "i wont ban you, but this should let you know that next time i am gonna beat ur account up". @zaXer.

So this server's staff transparency is like trying to look through a brick wall. No argument with that.

But your tinfoil hat is showing, man.

You're talking about admin notes. The things that they don't punish you for but you've still been told not to do so they log it. So the next time you can't play dumb about it.

That's not the same thing as what you're alluding to, which is this shadow punishment system that staff team racks up points and warnings on and then boom you can't play anymore.

1 minute ago, SaintBatemanofWallStreet said:

So this server's staff transparency is like trying to look through a brick wall. No argument with that.

But your tinfoil hat is showing, man.

You're talking about admin notes. The things that they don't punish you for but you've still been told not to do so they log it. So the next time you can't play dumb about it.

That's not the same thing as what you're alluding to, which is this shadow punishment system that staff team racks up points and warnings on and then boom you can't play anymore.

It happened to me 🤷

• Groz locked this topic