Secret hidden admin record from YOU

zaXer.

2 hours ago, zaXer. said:

what about the situation where an admin slaps you with something that you didnt do / is twisted, and you cannot appeal it. next day you log in admins are aware you did something X which is not exactly true and you begin the endless loop of being a 'criminal'.

and you dont even know when it happens.

the endless loop of being a criminal? oh man, you don't even know the half of it

I am all for the removal of secret warnings, the revamping of the administrative punishment process, previous punishment appeals, expiring admin records, etc etc, but at the end of the day none of this agenda will ever matter to those who can make anything happen because they've never fallen into the loop!

It is just another sad tale of the atypical roleplayer. 

People are making fun of @zaXer. but fail to realize its actually a pretty huge GDPR violation to withhold account information from the account holder.. just saying.

When asked about admin notes, an admin/management member are required by law to hand them over to the account owner.

Wether this is a private platform or not, I have a right to know every single bit of what happens to my account and what is on my account. Thats EU law.

Did the OP try to send a GDPR request to Nervous though?

Edited by ThatDutchPerson

It's just a note. It's not even a warning, it's like a "hey this guy has been nicely told not to do this already so escalate it if they keep going."

The only downside is that it used to be visible to you also, but it got hidden to admins only. More people would be careful about not breaking those rules again if they knew it was a flag on their history. Instead they take a slap on the wrist and go on thinking it's not there and they can get away with it a few more times.

Just now, ThatDutchPerson said:

People are making fun of @zaXer. but fail to realize its actually a pretty huge GDPR violation to withhold account information from the account holder.. just saying.

When asked about admin notes, an admin/management member are required by law to hand them over to the account owner.

...lol?
Asking a company what they have saved of your personal data(name, location, etc) is not the same as asking a server to show you what your unofficial admin history is.

Edited by Havana
6 minutes ago, Havana said:

Asking a company what they have saved of your personal data(name, location, etc) is not the same as asking a server to show you what your unofficial admin history is.

Its personal information, as it is private information bound to 1 account which is owned by a private induvidual. By EU law, the server should disclose it in a GDPR Request.

• Groz locked this topic