[TVR] The secret story behind dating a biker. “He made bikers look like fuckboys” She claims.

Header2.jpg

The secret story behind dating a biker. “He made bikers look like fuckboys” She claims.

It’s a warm afternoon at Sandy Shores, around a dozen bikes travelling in formation through route 68. On some of them we spot some girls, on the back seat, riding with their men. Who are these biker chicks, hopping from bike to bike trying to find that special someone? Today we’ll interview Mandy. She is dating Creeper, the leader of one of the most relevant MCs in San Andreas; and will share with us all the juicy gossip behind the biker lifestyle.

13.png

Mandy, welcome! Can you tell us how you and Creeper met?
I had been going through some really bad stuff and was just browsing around on FaceBrowser. I came across Creeper and we started talking. He seemed really sweet and really chill. So when he asked if I wanted to meet up, I said hell yeah. I knew he was part of a club before we met up. I had dated a biker before he was so different from Creeper.

Oh, tell us more about this other biker, what was his MC?
Highlanders. I think a few are still hanging around, but most are gone. He seemed like a pretty normal guy to start with. He was sweet, honest, and open minded. He was not yet part of the club at that point. As soon as he got prospect... he turned into this massive asshole. He made bikers look like fuckboys.

Was he good in bed at least?
He was alright. Not the Casanova he thought he was. He was manipulative... would phrase things in certain ways that made me feel like I had to say yes. Like when he wanted to open up the relationship for us to sleep with a friend. It only got worse from that point. Opening up the relationship more and more, making me feel like I had to be ok with it.

Oh, that sucks. Did you get jealous?
Of course... but he would word things so I felt like if I didn't he would dump me.

And what happened, how did you two break up?
He was like "Maybe we rushed into things" after he was literally able to just fuck whoever and my Facebrowser relationship status was hidden. I told him I would give him space to consider what he wanted. I was pretty upset but played it cool. Then he tells me to come over, I find him naked in bed. He had planned for us to fuck after telling me he wanted to keep our relationship quiet, even to the club, so he had better chances of hooking up with people. When I said no... he threw a big tantrum. I sat on the lounge crying after and he just stormed out. I grabbed my shit and left.

That’s intense. But what does it mean to be a property? Does it allow the man to do whatever he wants?
Not really… It says, this woman belongs to the club and is not to be touched. It protects you, It labels you as off limits. It differs from club to club though. It is kind of like an unofficial marriage in a way. When you are offered that vest or jacket, it is because you have earnt your place by their side. You have to be mindful of the club and what they stand for in the eyes of the public, but you are still you. It's not a collar. It is a symbol.

Fair enough, tell me more about Creeper? How does he handle being in a relationship and leading a biker club?

When we got together, I knew he had responsibilities and a commitment to the club and it's members. I think that most members juggle relationships and club responsibilities as best as they can. Bikers do not get into a relationship with a woman unless they are serious about her. People think it is about sex, but there are plenty of women willing to give it up for a night with a biker. Some women get off on the stereotype of a dirty dangerous biker.
Well, considering you dated two bikers, do you think you are attracted to them in particular?
I wouldn't say I am attracted to the biker stereotype or the biker aesthetic exactly... I think it was just that I met these guys and instantly liked them as a person.

And what do you like most in Creeper?
I don't think it is one thing in particular I like the most. There are so many things I love about him, it is hard to say /that/ is what drew me in. At the end of the day, despite what people think and people believe... most of them have good hearts underneath it all. Not to make it sound like a biker version of twilight or anything.

Hah, I imagine not everything is perfect! What was the worst thing he's ever done to you?
The worst thing he has ever done to me has just been the usual disagreements a couple has. Kinda like when a CEO has to work late and the wife gets pissy because he missed dinner. Stuff like that.

What was your biggest fight with him?

Um... he forgot about a date once. I got really upset. That is club life though, you gotta try and be ok when shit gets crazy, and they need to attend to stuff.

Any final words?
Don't judge a biker, get to know them and you might like them... but if you want to date one, you gotta be prepared to share their time with the club.

11.png

oLW6kF1.png

9.png

3.png

gta-world-2021-6-15-16-47-2.png

gta-world-2021-6-15-16-36-37.png

D43Wlf1.jpeg

YHcnOOK.png

YEDPeIO.png

wCRV8RV.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by Lurleen
  • Thanks 1
  • Lurleen changed the title to [MAGNOLIA] The secret story behind dating a biker. “He made bikers look like fuckboys” She claims.

Username: Damnedone

Comment: 'Made bikers look like fuckboys' So dating one shithead does not make bikers look like fuckboys, it makes your ex a fuckboy. Yes, the MC life attracts a LOT of fuckboys, which usually get weeded out by the time they get their patches (Unless the whole MC is fuckboys.) What it really sounds like is you missed red flags and fell for a guy putting on an act who let his real colors show when he became one of the boys. This whole post reeks of just using someone's shitty relationship to do a piece on MC culture. Which lets be honest, very few MCs in Los Santos get accurate.

Edited by Vhah
  • Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, BINGBONGGHOST said:

Username: UrEndIsNigh

Comment: ive seen tha chick in tha grey shorts b4 she livees in morinwood n drives a fkin red electrric car poser biker bitches smh also tha guy wiv blk hair n sunglasses has a pussy inn his pants 

Username: Magnolia Media

Comment: Hi! All the people shown in the pictures are models working for us, who had a photo shooting recreating the biker lifestyle. The real people behind the story decided to remain anonymous.

Username: val6969
Comment: yo so im gonna date a biker right? and im also gonna feel like theyre not really the good guys in ls. and im also gonna feel a little threatened, like im not allowed to say no (which im not), and you know this is really surprising to me, i thought 1 percenters are the good guys. smh. xoxo. yolo. 

• Lurleen changed the title to [TVR] The secret story behind dating a biker. “He made bikers look like fuckboys” She claims.