[TVR] TML rappers share their stories and secrets. “Little Seoul girls go freaky”, RoadRunna claims.

Header2.jpg

TML rappers share their stories and secrets. “Little Seoul girls go freaky”, RoadRunna claims.

They grew up in the Ghetto, they share their vision of the world through their lyrics. Tonight Too Much Loyalty rappers, RoadRunna and Savino; and their manager, C-Note, share with us their stories and secrets.

TGFJ4NW_-_copia.png

C-Note Can you tell us briefly about Too Much Loyalty? What makes it different from other labels?
We specialize on that street soul, we not jus' rappin we tellin our real life stories, shit we've experienced and shit we've felt. The label was founded by my big homies, Lowcee and S-Loc. Rest in Paradice S-Loc doe, the label forever lives on through him. It's in the name, TML. Never bend, never fold, Too Much Loyalty.

Moving on to your life experiences... Savino, want to tell us more about you?
Shii... I grew up in School Yard, you feel me? On the Little Seoul side, you feel me? Twenty eight hunnid block, an all that. And in our hood, we've been had rappers, you know? And I grew up inspired by that, you feel me? Blueface, TC forty eight hunnid... Then we got our homies in Shoreline, that Yard-Line shit, fee-me? I mean... I grew up around rap, and I grew up listenin to the big homie from Sholine. Lowcee, he put me on after with Kickdoor but... that's another topic. I just plan on makin that grimey shit with my homie Lowcee though, you feel me?

Yes Savino, I feel you… so Runna, how did you join TML?
Well, I linked up with one of the homies, rest in peace to him of course. Big shoutout to S-Loc, Sher-Loc. He put me onto T-M-L, introduced me to C-Note, Lowcee, and everyone else who was on board. I pretty much just vibed with the whole label for real, just felt like home for me after spending my time with two other labels before, you dig?

Other labels? What happened with them?
It's crazy… Starting off my rap career, I was with Magnolia. But-. You know, sometimes things just don't work out how you think, so I had to go my own way. Ended up linking up with Kickdoor Records, thas where I ended up meeting S-Loc and Lowcee.

Author’s note: Later that day we managed to contact SK DaGunMan, leader of Kickdoor Records. While he refused to be interviewed he stated: “Fuck them TML niggas. We gave them niggas the spotlight and they switched up, dhz”

I bet Magnolia readers want to know more about that! Why did you decide to leave Magnolia? What didn't you like back then?
I mean, I guess we just didn't see eye-to-eye on the direction of the music, you know?  Back in the days, Magnolia was more of a pop, rhythm and blues type of label, they only really had a couple of real street rappers back in the day. Lil Locks, myself, we wasn't getting that much notoriety due to the urban side of the label not getting that much popularity.

Could you be more specific in that? What makes your music different than Kenta, Logan or Count’em clay for example?
What makes my music different? We actually talking about the authentic— Gutter… Street life. What happens when you live in Davis and Strawberry twenty-four seven.

So, you are saying they aren’t authentic.
Right, they aren’t.

Moving on to Savino, what plans do you guys have for the future?
I mean. We're not trying to be one of those... big companies, you feel me? We're a small little clique. And we are growin, I'm not gone lie... we are. But we're very selective about who we choose to sign to Too Much Loyalty, you know?

So, you are trying to stay authentic, unlike Magnolia right?

I mean. Magnolia is /authentic/, you feel me? But we've just come to specialize in two different genres. And we both understand that, you know?

Savino, let me ask you a personal question now.  Are you seeing someone… or still single? I assume rappers get a lot of attention, right?
Yeah, that's true but you gotta play it safe, you know? Los Santos a grimey city. You never know who gonna set you up on Facebrowser to get your chain snatched. I see this one girl every now and then, but we keepin it casual, you feel me?

I see, I see. What about you Runna?
Nah, I ain't seeing anybody right now. My line is open to all the lovely thic ladies around Los Santos. I like white girls better… not gonna lie. Little Seoul girls go freaky tho.

DISCOVER TOO MUCH LOYALTY MUSIC!

B4x7u8I.png

apmd1Mq.png

mm6wu6A.png

jLSgs99.png

rb7Frmk.png

PSD0uDG.png

KU5SKHX.png

EYFnsE8.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by Lurleen
  • Upvote 1
  • Lurleen changed the title to [TVR] TML rappers share their stories and secrets. “Little Seoul girls go freaky”, RoadRunna claims.