W/S Rollin 90's Neighborhood Crips

79.gif?width=314&height=559

Our main goal as W/S Rollin 90s Neighborhood Crips is to portray a realistic Crip set based which consists of members lingering around Capital Boulevard. Our main focus is the character development behind each one of our characters and we take our role-play very seriously. If you have any questions in regards to joining or about the faction, feel free to private-message @Cuete & @ZaE. All members must abide by the rules, if broken punishment will be handed out by leadership. If you planning on to role-play with us forum pm either one of us for discord to sign your CK agreement.

• Upvote 1

After a year of this faction being opened it is time that me and @ZaE give it a proper send off and ending, after hundreds of pages showcasing the different types of roleplay and development provided by our current and past faction members it is time we put the nail in the coffin because sadly, nothing last forever.

We heavily appreciate all of the love, support, and kind words that have been given to us through-out this year and I can personally say that before I picked up leadership with @ZaE that I was much less of a detailed roleplayer as I was today, no faction will ever give me the amount of enjoyment that I received in 90s, so I would like to give a personal thanks to the previous leaders @MrGoGetta and @getmoney. And to all of the people that hated on us...you go do a 1 year, 100 page faction 🙂

With that being said, this can be L&A.

unknown.png?width=735&height=55972.png?width=314&height=558

gta-world-camera-2021-7-13-16-41-18.png?width=994&height=559

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2022.06.01_-_03.46.35.89.png?width=994&height=559

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2022.06.28_-_04.30.12.22.png?width=994&height=559

OOC.png?width=994&height=559

• Upvote 8
  • Thanks 1
  • slothy locked this topic