Convertible Roof won't lower?

I've been trying to lower my convertible's top for a while, and I just can't get it to work.  I believe the keybinding is pressing and holding H, but it's not doing anything?  I've tried it with the car locked, unlocked, moving, not moving, inside the car, outside the car but it won't go down?  Is it possible to rebind the key or am I doing anything wrong?

1 hour ago, Wuhtah said:

Which car is it? Sometimes you need to mod it at a mechanic garage in order to put the roof off - some they simply don't lower even if it looks like it could.

It's the Declasse Tornado Convertible (at least that's what it's called at the dealership).  I havent seen any mods for it at the garages, but I might have missed it?

1 minute ago, robbietwoguns said:

It's the Declasse Tornado Convertible (at least that's what it's called at the dealership).  I havent seen any mods for it at the garages, but I might have missed it?

Yeah - unfortunately that car doesn't have the hood so you could put it down 😞

4 hours ago, robbietwoguns said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GavHKm1fmm4

at 00:48 you can clearly see it's actually be able to be converted. It could be an issue with the new headlight syncing additions. Try changing your converting key to something else than H.

3 hours ago, stringer said:

at 00:48 you can clearly see it's actually be able to be converted. It could be an issue with the new headlight syncing additions. Try changing your converting key to something else than H.

Looks more like he took an extra off the car, which is something that can be edited at a mechanic shop. It's just like how the Coquette has an extra with a roof or without one but you can't press H to switch between.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Wuhtah locked this topic