Where are all the autoshops?

Nothing has changed as far as I'm aware! The only thing I can imagine that may have impacted your ability to find an open repair centre is that adverts are now hidden behind /ads. I encourage you to check open businesses via the I menu frequently, but yes I agree that it can sometimes be tricky to find an open repair shop.

• Upvote 1

If you're talking about mechanic shops - they ARE open. Sometimes they do not put the blip up to stop themselves from getting  rushed by customers. The amount of people they get can be overwhelming and they are held to a high standard in roleplaying out the mechanic work.

I highly suggest perhaps making an "appointment" via forum PMs (IC EMAIL) to a mechanic garage shop that may be recruiting mechanics. This could help you.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Wuhtah said:

If you're talking about mechanic shops - they ARE open. Sometimes they do not put the blip up to stop themselves from getting  rushed by customers. The amount of people they get can be overwhelming and they are held to a high standard in roleplaying out the mechanic work.

I highly suggest perhaps making an "appointment" via forum PMs (IC EMAIL) to a mechanic garage shop that may be recruiting mechanics. This could help you.

Ahhh ok, before there were always a few blips on the radar I could find and just drive up.  I'll give this a shot, appreciate it (and to all the other people who answered)!

Just now, robbietwoguns said:

Ahhh ok, before there were always a few blips on the radar I could find and just drive up.  I'll give this a shot, appreciate it (and to all the other people who answered)!

Yeah! This still happens sometimes - it just isn't as much right now because a lot of the places are burnt out. They usually settle for just advertisements as well - so keep an eye on that. 

• 2 weeks later...