[LSNN] Mob of violent protesters storms Mission Row Police Station

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Mob of violent protesters storms Mission Row Police Station

BY CARRY SAUNDERS

465f7fba44e183969df7bfaeda7ab2a6.png

Los Santos, SA - What started as a halfway peaceful gathering late Sunday night once again turned into a violent protest, when police forces clashed with partially armed and disguised protesters.

According to several statements and publicly available sources, the core of the protesters organized themselves over social media, namely Facebrowser, which once again throws up the question whether certain actions, such as actively instigating people to protest violently, should be stricter regulated by companies such as FB.

129aa1eef9d7768ee8dfd08622f77ab8.png

Riot units being deployed to respond against the riot

79976bebc15de3a02c1c2f271ffc24eb.png

Another angle of riot units being deployed to respond against the riot

According to the statement of a protester, the gathering originally started with more or less peaceful chanting, until several armed individuals provoked the protesters in a side alley to instigate a gunfight, which led to further escalation as armed participants of the protest began to gather on their own in response.

The mob eventually ran wild for half the night over the districts of Strawberry and Davis. Claims of several police vehicles set on fire could not be confirmed,

However one cruiser was eventually flipped over successfully by protesters at the Davis Mega Mall, proving once more why one shouldn't just park a car at a mall.

e5f68147ee6cc5afb010d58b613c970f.png

Above: Protesters attempting to flip over a police cruiser.

7f17a2326d39332201fd7dcfa61122ac.png

Protesters running from the police after flipping over a police cruiser (left side)

After unleashing their havoc on the cruiser, the mob then gathered to march up over Jamestown Street, and end up at the Mission Row Police Station.

Apparently, the overstretched law enforcement forces deployed already did not expect this move at all, and while the cruiser flipped at the mall was met with swift response, the protesters were able to cause quite some damage inside the station, before it was eventually retaken by combined units of the LSSD and LSPD.

a76691f2ce68e81b0005d5819eff0f81.png

Mob of protesters being detained by Law Enforcement Officers inside Mission Row PD

A police statement has not been provided to LSNN as of yet, the total number of arrests in the aftermath thus cannot be given. According to his own statement, the protester providing various recordings of the event also was taken in police custody alongside several others for a night following the events described and depicted above, with some alleged instigators yet to be released.

Y8l4IDT.png

2OyH6Zd.png

Comments are enabled

Username:

Comment:

Edited by knppel
  • Applaud 1
  • knppel changed the title to [LSNN] Mob of violent protesters storms Mission Row Police Station
5 minutes ago, WatchingEye said:

Username: TEMPER
Comment: "VIOLENT PROTEST IN LS"
goes on to show picture of Sandy Shores, you news people really don't know shit do you? 

Username: TheRealCarrySaunders
Comment: I'm duely sorry, i some how sent the editorial the wrong image, corrected with the original image of the mob marching up Jamestown Str.

4 hours ago, charles said:

Username: malicious malware

Comment: i will unload my firearm at the next protest, aiming specifically for the protesting crowd. my town will not be harassed any further. I Hate Protestors.

Username: admeen

Comment: aim it at ur own head and end ur miserable life

1 hour ago, WatchingEye said:

Username: TEMPER
Comment: "VIOLENT PROTEST IN LS"
goes on to show picture of Sandy Shores, you news people really don't know shit do you? 

Username: pheebs

Comment: why'd you have to be so rude 😤

4 hours ago, Pillsbury said:

Username: BillyBobJoeJr
Comment: Dem god dam liberals always be doin something! My shotgun will help next time! 

Username: Ace

Comment: Exactly, these liberals be trippin ahahahahaha